If you are looking for a quick idea for breakfast then look no further. This egg white bites recipe is so delicious and simple to make. It’s one of my favorite low carb – high protein breakfast treats that does not require a lot of effort to make. Simply choose your ingredients, mix them together and place them in a muffin tin to cook. I often will make them while getting ready for the gym or before a work out and then eat them on the go since they are conveniently sized. Each of these egg white bites has roughly 8 grams of protein per Egg white bite.
- 10 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg
- 2 slices Uncured Turkey Bacon
- 1 Tomato, Seeded and chopped finely
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 Onion, Finely chopped
- Black Pepper – To taste
- Non-Stick Spray
- Handful of Spinach
1. In a bowl, whisk egg whites and the egg.
2. Add a few dashes of salt and pepper
3. Spray muffin tin with non-stick pray
4. Add spinach, 1 teaspoon of tomatoes, and 1 teaspoon onions to muffin tin
5. Pour egg mixture equally in a 6-muffin pan.
6. Top with basil
7. Bake in oven at 350 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes or a little longer if you like the more well done